I’m experiencing domestic violence and want to leave without my partner knowing

Pack a bag if you have somewhere you can conceal it.

Contact Housing Options on 0808 175 3595 (option 2).

Housing Options will discuss your circumstances with you and advise on the best options for you and any children living with you.

This may include appropriate temporary accommodation or alternatively work with other departments in the local authority to support you to remain in the property by making it safe for you.

There are also alternative organisations that support people who are experiencing domestic abuse. WHAG or DAFSU support individuals where domestic abuse is a factor and they may be able to help you.