My landlord wants their property back and they’ve given me two months notice, what should I do?

Contact Housing Options on 0808 175 3595 (option 2)

  • Continue to pay rent.
  • Begin looking for other forms of accommodation in the private rented sector.
  • Complete a West Cheshire Homes application.
  • Bid on all suitable social housing properties when application is processed.
  • Be open and flexible when bidding on properties for certain areas, this will increase your chances of finding a new home.
  • Check with the landlord if there is any flexibility with the eviction dates.
  • Complete a Financial Assessment Form to show private sector officers that any potential private rent property is affordable to you.

Housing Options will advise whether they are able to offer temporary accommodation when current accommodation is no longer available.